We may use the information collected to optimize performance, improve usability, provide additional or customized offerings, enhance the user experience on the site, and for use in aggregate for commercial purposes such as marketing and promotions.
We may use the information you have provided to MyChargeback in order to provide our services. MyChargeback uses personal information in the following ways:
- To provide services to our clients, including technical or client support and to respond to client inquiries
- To assess and improve the quality of our products, services and business operations
- To satisfy governmental reporting and tax requirements
- As required by law
- For other purposes consented to by the individuals at the time of collection
MyChargeback will not disclose an individual's personal information to third parties except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have the individuals permission to make the disclosure
- The disclosure is required by law or professional standards
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of our business
- The information is publicly available
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims
- The disclosure is to another MyChargeback entity or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual's behalf, consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained. The relevant entity or person will have agreed in writing to provide at least the same level of protection as MyChargeback.
Permitted transfers of information, either to third parties or within MyChargeback, include the transfer of data from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to and from Israel and the United States of America. As privacy laws vary from one jurisdiction to another, personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the information originated.
We may share and/or disclose information if we reasonably believe that it is legally required to do so or in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
We may share information internally as well with third parties, such as trusted suppliers, business partners, advertisers and search engines. However, unless specifically indicated in this document, such information is collected and shared without any association to your personally identifying information, so you remain anonymous.