Our Chargeback Program is custom-made for clients seeking to retrieve $5,000 or more charged to a credit or debit card. The comprehensive and compelling Dispute Report we provide explains to your bank why it should approve your chargeback request. The MyChargeBack team will accompany you from start to finish throughout the chargeback process, regardless of the time it takes.
Chargeback Program: Preparatory Process
Within one business day after registering, our Documentation Department will send you an email. In it we request copies of a number of specific items. These include bank statements, credit card receipts and screenshots of transactions. We require them in order to identify the payments you made to the vendor in question. To assist you, the Documentation Department will call you a few days later. In that call they will confirm that you received the email and walk you through the process.
The Documentation Department assembles all the relevant materials that corroborate your case. Afterwards, it will will move on to our Recovery Department.
Chargeback Program: Recovery Process
- The MyChargeBack Recovery Department will prepare and send the client a personalized MyChargeBack Dispute Report
- The client then submits the Dispute Report to the issuing bank to formally file the chargeback request (note that some banks require the request to be submitted on their own forms)
- Your personal MyChargeBack recovery agent will join you in conference calls with your bank in order to expedite your dispute
- If necessary, MyChargeBack will prepare a reply to any response filed by the vendor, request arbitration, or escalate the case to a government regulator
- The average time it takes to complete the chargeback process is three-to-four months, depending on a number of factors, although some cases take as few as two months or as many as six
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.