Questions about us
Who are we?
We're MyChargeBack.com! We're an American company, registered in Delaware and headquartered in New York, with a global focus and an international client base throughout North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
What is our mission?
To provide consumers with a proven way to fight back to recover their money after being scammed, lied to or had their information compromised. Our motto is: "Put your money back in your wallet − where it belongs."
What do we do?
We are financial advisers who know how chargebacks and wire recalls work and how to make sure your request for one will be presented effectively and professionally to your bank in order to maximize your chances to get your money back.
Questions about your case
What do you think my chances of receiving a chargeback or wire recall really are?
After a thorough review of your case we will give you our professional analysis of your chances of success. Each case we accept has unique characteristics and requires slightly different strategies necessary to recover your funds. Please contact us to review your case.
Doesn’t a request for a chargeback or wire transfer recall have to be made within a limited amount of time?
Yes it does, but you may have more time than you think, or even more than your bank thinks. A request for a fraud-related chargeback for a credit card transaction using Visa® or Mastercard® has to be made within 60, 90 or 120 days, depending on certain factors. But a request for a service-related chargeback, such as those we handle for binary options and forex scams, can be filed as many as 540 days from the transaction date. Some jurisdictions even guarantee consumers more time than that. British law, for example, provides credit card holders six years to challenge a transaction of up to £30,000. A request for a wire transfer recall may be filed up to either 540 days or two years after the payment date, depending on certain factors.
Is it possible to obtain a chargeback even though I authorized the payment?
Yes, if the payment you authorized was for a specified service that wasn’t provided.
Will a chargeback compromise my relationship with my bank?
Not in the slightest. Banks have dispute departments to handle issues such as these. And assuming you obtain a chargeback, it will be paid not by your bank but by the receiving bank on the other end of the transaction from funds held in the account of the merchant whose service you have successfully challenged.
About the Case Builder Chargeback Program
What is the difference between the services offered by MyChargeBack?
- Our Case Builder Chargeback Program is a self-activating platform for sums of less than $5,000.
- Our Advanced Assistance Chargeback Program is tailored for sums of $5,000 and above. This plan requires a nominal fee covering documentation and discussions with your bank that will be deducted on the invoice we send after you recover your money.
- Our Wire Transfer Recall Program is designed for clients who transferred funds by wire.
- Our Legal Assistance Program is available when the transaction is not covered by the terms of agreement set by credit card companies and/or banks.
When I sign up and pay for the Case Builder Chargeback Program, what am I going to receive?
After you complete the questionnaire, we take every relevant factor into consideration and give you the exact wording to use with your bank in order to ensure it is submitted to the correct department.
If you present it incorrectly, your bank will reject you. Our instructions follow Visa and Mastercard dispute policies and chargeback rules and procedures.
This program does not including review of documentation and/or phone conversations with your bank.
When should I expect to receive the Case Builder Chargeback Program report?
Within two-to-four hours the same business day.
Where can I find my MyChargeBack Case Builder Chargeback Program report?
Your report can be found on your "List of Cases."
After paying the Case Builder Chargeback Program fee, who can I contact should I have questions about my case?
Since the program is self-directed, phone and email support are not included. Of course, if you send a question to us at email@example.com within the first 24 hours of receiving your report, we will try to assist you via email.
After I complete the questionnaire, can I change the answers?
Once you have submitted it and confirmed your answers to be accurate, we cannot change the chargeback report created by our team.
This is why we make sure to ask you to confirm that all the answers are correct during the questionnaire process.
If I choose the Case Builder Chargeback Program, will you speak with my bank or should I do so?
You will. Chargeback and banking regulations require the cardholder to submit the chargeback request.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, however, the money-back guarantee does not apply to online trading (binary options, forex and CFD-related cases). Please see T&C- Money Back Guarantee
for additional information.
How long does the chargeback process take?
What happens if the chargeback is rejected by my bank?
If that happens, please provide us with the bank's response citing your chargeback claim and a copy of any supporting documentation the bank relied on in making its decision. We will then review that material and inform you what the next step may be.
Questions about working together
Can pursuing my chargeback, wire recall or court case be a waste of time and money?
If it is, we’ll tell you upfront and explain why. We do not accept cases that present insurmountable obstacles. With a few general and specific questions about your case, we can determine if our services would be of benefit to you. We do understand the sensitives involved and all matters are kept confidential.
How much will this cost?
That depends on the size of your claim. We offer our clients three different plans:
- An economical Case Builder Chargeback Program for transactions less than $5,000
- Our Advanced Assistance Chargeback Program VIP for transactions of $5,000 and above, which requires a nominal fee covering documentation and discussions with your bank that will be deducted on the invoice we send after you recover your money
- Our Wire Transfer recall Program for all transactions made by wire
- Our Legal Assistance Program for transactions that are not covered by the terms of agreement set by credit card companies and/or banks
Why is a wire transfer different than a credit card?
Because wire transfers are not subject to rules and regulations parallel to those provided by credit card companies. For that reason we employ a different procedure known as a wire transfer recall.
How do I know MyChargeBack isn’t scamming me too?
We know it hurts to have been scammed. It can happen to anyone. And we understand the question and any hesitancy you might have. So if you’re wondering, consider this:
- We’ve been quoted as trusted authorities in articles published by Forbes and The Huffington Post, among other news outlets
- We only partner with reputable U.S. financial institutions such as Chase and Wells Fargo
- In our first six months of operations alone we successfully retrieved over $1 million in chargebacks
- Ask our clients – we’ll gladly introduce you
- And your most important assurance is that upon a successful recovery, your chargeback goes directly to your bank account and not to us − we trust you to pay us once your case is resolved!